Online Registration is now closed
At-the-door registration is $115
* Please note that parent needs to be present to sign waivers
Hello Seniors and Parents ~
We are looking forward to having you at Whitney’s Sober Grad Night on Friday June 4th. Please read through our important reminders to make this the best event possible:
· Mandatory Check-in Window: 10pm – 11pm @ Golfland Sunsplash
· Graduates (regardless of age) will NOT be allowed out of the event boundaries until 5am unless accompanied by a parent. Our volunteers will do our best to ensure that students do not exit or enter during the event but will not be held liable if that happens.
· Bags/belongings (pocket turn-out) will be searched and bags will be required to be left at bag check. The graduates may access their bag with help of a volunteer throughout the night. NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, TOBACCO, WEAPONS, LIQUIDS OR FOOD on the premises. All open containers will be confiscated; please leave perfumes, hand sanitizer, water bottles, etc. in your car.
What to bring:
· Whitney High School student ID
· Mask (for entry into Castle for arcade and breakfast)
· Appropriate swimwear (see FAQs)
· Change of clothes if you wish
· Sweatshirt (much of the event is outside including end-of-night comedian)
· Shoes (for entry & Lazertag)
· We highly recommend that you drive your student to and from the event. Driving exhausted can be compared with driving drunk. See attached map for best route into the facility.
· Once check-in closes at 11pm, we will do our best to notify parents if a graduate on our list does not check-in.
Graduates, please see our Map and Event Timeline poster upon entry to plan out your night. Some of the activities are open all night and others for just a portion. Of course you won’t want to miss our raffle prizes and hypnotist comedy show starting at 3am.
Looking forward to celebrating you!
WHS Sober Grad Night Committee